Telugu News

Baahubali 2 Release Pushed To November 2016

RedditGoogle+Whatsapp

Even as South India’s biggest film Baahubali: The Beginning continues to run in packed theatres in several southern states, the release of its sequel has been postponed to November 2016. With 40% shooting completed, the sequel was scheduled to release during the summer of 2016. Shooting for the remaining 60% is scheduled to start in November this year. The delay is on account of the extensive shooting schedule and additional post production work. A grand set is being erected in Ramaji Rao Film City in Hyderabad. A few important scenes will also be canned in forest areas in North India. Key members of the Baahubali team, including director SS Rajamouli are currently promoting the film in international circuits, most recently at the Busan Film Festival in South Korea. Baahubali: The Beginning will soon release in 5000 screens in China.

© Copyright 2013 - 2016, Silverscreen Media Solutions Inc.