Open positions in the Chennai Office, August 2018
- Seeking out and investigating stories via your contacts, press releases and other media
- Attending events to ask questions and conduct interviews
- Writing and researching news stories
- Handle Silverscreen’s social media accounts.
- 1 – 3 years of experience as a news reporter on the entertainment beat. We will consider non-movie reporters if other qualifications are met.
- Active on Twitter and Facebook. Understanding of both of these platforms (and Instagram); ability to quickly digest information on social media and make sense from it.
- Write well in English.
- Love movies. This sounds clichéd, but we are looking for someone that *wants* to work on entertainment coverage.
Nice to have:
- A degree in journalism
- A frequently updated blog
- Experience in an online magazine
- A scooter, a motorcycle or car to get around the city.
Sound like your thing? Send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.